Saturday, October 10, 2009

Mokara 1 - Round 4


The Mokara Family
Hans is 28 and Yin is 25
Yin: Aah, renting, I wish we were able to buy, but renting will do for now. It's not big, but at least we have a room over our heads.
And then there is the love of my life; Hans Mokara. I don't know why, but Quan never really liked him, he even didn't want me to marry him, but who can ignore true love?
The last couple of nights we have been talking about expanding our little family. Both my brother and sister already have kids, and we really want some too.
When I found out I was pregnant, Hans thanked me a million times. I really don't know why, but I adore the way he thanks me, so I let him!
Soon enough it was time to meet the newest addition to the family; meet Melina Mokara! Hans was thrilled about having a girl, he said that if she looks anything like me, who would want 10 like her!
Since we both want a large family, we thought it was time to talk about a second child. Since we live in a small apartment, and aren't able to buy any time soon, we thought it was wise to wait a little bit.
Melina turned one, so we will have our hands full on her. I was a little bit disappointed to have missed her birthday, because of work. But she looks amazing anyway, and she really adores her father!
Since she turned one, Melina makes sure we know she's in the house. I'm so glad we decided to wait for a second child, I don't think I could have handled being pregnant and taking care of a toddler at the same time!!

Note: I realise the last updates are a little bit boring, but nothing really happend in their lifes. They are all new starting families, so they are all busy with having kids, and taking care of them!

1 comment:

  1. Melina is very cute! Noisy, it looks like, but still cute!

    ReplyDelete