Saturday, October 24, 2009

Mishoen 2 - Round 5


The Mishoen Family
Marc is 52, Nuan is 47, Tika is 21 and Sya is 13
Nuan: My sister called me, to tell me that she got married. I had to sit down for a moment. I couldn't believe my ears! Fen got married?? I wished mom was still to witness this day!
I don't think it will be long before another member of the family gets married! When we're at home, she's constantly on the phone with her boyfriend.
He comes over a lot, she spend all her time with him. He's going to university, but with all the time he spends at our home, I don't know where he finds the time to study!
Before we knew it, he was spending the night! I can understand young love, but Marc isn't that understanding, he thinks she's too young, he's just a little bit overprotective I guess.
Fen's boy, Nio, also found love. The moment he became an adult, he moved out to live with her, a little bit too soon I think, but Fen doesn't care that much and just let him leave.
At the salon I'm doing fine. It's not bringing in loads of money, but it's good. Tika on the other hand is not doing that good. It's not that it's bad all of the time. At the begining of the day, everthing goes fine, but later she gets distracted a lot, and messes up! I need to give free make-overs to keep the customers happy!
We don't have much at Sya lately. She's constantly working on her skills. Personally I think she has more than enough skill points to qualify fot univesity, and that she needs to relax, but she doens't think so. The only time we can spend with her, is when we try to help her.
One day I caught her checking herself out in front of the mirror. I don't understand it, she never brings home friends, not even a boy, and I think she looks good. Soon she will leave for university, and I hope she will find someone there!
Some time later, it was Marc's birthday. It was also time to say goodbey to Sya, she was leaving for university. And of course the during last meal together, the conversation was about school!

No comments:

Post a Comment