Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Gradonni 1 - Round 5


The Gradonni Family
Kürt is 45, Debby is 38 and Abby and Annie are 16
Annie: I can't wait to go to university. Soon Abby and I will leave, but we both will come back. Abby will stay here forever, and from what I'm seeing now I will be too. I don't have a boyfriend, and I really don't think I could ever leave here, forgood.
The boyfriend-thing is a work in progress though. Getting fitter is step one, plus it helps me to get those much needed skill points to qualify for university. The next step is getting out of the house, and I don't mean moving out, but going out. But dad needs our help in the greenhouse, and mom just can't stand the thought. Like I said a work in progress!
Mom is really obsessed about us leaving, she can't stand the idea of being alone! So to have some company she got 2 cats; Bonsai, the black one, and Aaltje, the other one. I think she's planning on breeding them too. I can't say I don't see her point, dad is always busy, so when Abby and I are gone, she will be kind of alone.
Dad got this new 'toy'. So when he's not working in the greenhouse, or in the shop, he's putting the vegetable into crates. No one else is allowed to thought the thing, but he seems to enjoy it, so we all just let him.
Since Abby and I both have been getting good grades, and have been working really hard to get into university, mom each got us a cell phone. I think she was also giving us small hint...
Despite the fact that dad is never in the house, he and mom seem to have a good relationship, one they are both happy with. One everyone wishes to have, including me. But as hard as I want a boyfriend, I don't want to settle right away.
So both, Abby and I gotten enought skill-points to qualify for university. The shop is also going fantastic and dad made enough money to send us both. So pretty soon, Abby and I will be young adults, studying to get to our dream!

No comments:

Post a Comment