Monday, December 21, 2009

End of round 6

Thanks to the fast reaction of Maisie on my previous post, I think I was able to fix my sims 2-game! So "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!" I don't know if I could have handled it, if I had to start all over again, again!

So I can start blogging again, and I will start with my findings of my new rotation-system. I love it, I absolutely love it! It seems like things are progressing much slower than they used to do, but this give me time to enjoy my sims even more. It seems like sims stay in a lifestage much longer and therefor are able to enjoy that lifestage much more. And the pregnancies and the births, are so much more real!

As for round 6; Abby Gradonni, Annie Gradonni, Catherine Penninkmeijer and Sya Mishoen, all finished their first 2 years at university succesfully. They will start their 3rd year in round 7, and will also graduate.

As for the couples that are engaged; Xian Zang and Tika Mishoen, Xun Zang and Tosca de Groot and Nio Mishoen Stella Terrano, they will all get married during round 7, I just have to figure out how I will do that. As soon as I know, I will let you all know!

I'm also thinking about adding some extra's in my play-style, and for now I'm thinking about ROS, but I'm still thinking about scenario's, and since I'm not really creative about those king of things, it can take a while.

As for now, the new playlist is updated here, soon I will add familypictures to the simprofiles-page.

And now I wish you all fun reading round 7!

1 comment:

  1. Woot! Glad you got your game fixed! I hear ya on not wanting to keep restarting! It's very discouraging when you get addicted to your characters.

    ReplyDelete