Saturday, December 5, 2009

Belio 1 - Winter 2011

Last update/Next update

The Belio Family
Bram is 36, Ling is 35, Johanna is 11 and Steven and Stephan are 2
Ling: Sometimes I still feel bad about tricking Bram into having another child. Especially since we've gotten twins.
But looking at those to little boys, makes my hart melt, and I know they have the same effect on their father. He absolutely adores them!
When he's in the shop, wich still is going really great, I stay home and look after the twins. They keep you busy during the day, so I never get bored.
And Bram takes care of the boys when I go to work. He's rather fine with the arrangement. But since the boys keep you busy during the day, the whole day, he's has no opportunity to craft thing for the shop, and he really needs to do so, because the stock is almost empy!
The only one not adjusting is Johanna. She doesn't do a thing around the house, and she doesn't help out with the boys. We don't ask much, just to clean your plate when you finished eating, but she just sits in frot of the TV all day long if you let her. She has come home with some really bad grades, I think is was a D-, one day, and we had to force her into doing her homework. It hasn't had much effect on her, she still doesn't do it. I don't know what we are going to do with her!
I hope Steven and Stephan will do much beter in school, and do their homework a lot more than Johanna does. They now turned 4, and will start school soon too.

2 comments:

  1. It's really hard to keep the shops stocked when there's a little one around! Much easier when they become children and can entertain themselves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stevan and stephan are cute toddlers! Can't wait to see them as kids.

    I agree it's hard to keep stock when u have kids especially twins! But now they will be in school so it should be easier.

    ReplyDelete