Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Zanobi 2 - Round 5


The Zanobi Family
Dimitri is 27, Andrea is 29 and Matthew is 1
Andrea: We're finally living on our own. Just Dimitri, Matthew and me. Sophie is nice, but she wants to be the best and the first in everything, and that can be so tiring. She was so disappointed about the fact that Dimitri and I were the first ones to have a child!
Matthew is so wonderful. If it were up to me, we woulg have waited before having children, but seeing Matthew now, I can't imagine my life without him! I want to give him everything he wants, especially when he looks at me and smiles!
Soon I found out, I'm pregnant again. I'm hoping for a girl this time, that way we have one of each. Dimitri isn't much around lately. The shop takes up a lot of his time. I'm glad it's going so well, but when I start working again, we need to find a solution for the kids.
My dreams came through, when I gave birth to a wonderfull little girl. We decided to call her Marlys. Dimitri wasn't home when she was born, but when he came home later, he was excited!
That same night Matthew had his 4th birthday. I keep thinking about the fact that he has red hair, Marlys has it too, I find it amazing, Dimitri's mother had red hair too, but both Dimitri and I have black hair, so I always figured our children to have black hair too.
After Marlys was born, I went back to work. I never planned on staying home forever, and I really want to climb the careerladder, but it was hard leaving Marlys at home with the nanny, and not being able to spend my days with Matthew anymore. When I came home from work, Matthew came running to me, to greet me, it really made my day!
Marlys soon turned 1, and she's wonderfull, I really love my litte girl. I never thought I would say this, but my kids are the joy in my life! Now that they are growing up, I need to start working harder, to give them the thigs they really want.

No comments:

Post a Comment