Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Penninkmeijer 1 - Fall 2009

Last update/Next update

The Penninkmeijer Family

Frederik is 55, Bianca is 47, Jack and Lawrence are 15, Gabriëlle and Laura are 8 and Morgan is 4
Frederik: The first one of our 6 children left for university. Catherine is now at SimsVille University, studying economics. I'm still surprised how much she looks like me. I always thought one of the boys would continue making the Penninkmeijer-name big. But Jack absolutely has no intrest, I don't know what he wants, but working isn't it. Lawrence recently told me he's gay, and I don't mind, but I want the line to continue with the Penninkmeijer-blood. And the 4-year old Morgan came to me one day, to tell me he wants to own his own business one day. The other girl are more interested in music and painting, so that leave Catherine, who looks just like me!
Life is starting to go the way I want it to go. We were able to decorate the house some more, so we now have appearance in the hood. I also reached the top in my career, and had a great 55th birthday. The kids are growing up, and starting their own things. I'm happy with it, but I think Bianca isn't too thrilled about it.
She always loved to be around kids. She loved having little kids in the house, even if they screamed all the time. She now, when all the kids are at school she feels a little bit lonely. When they come home from school, she still tries to spend a lot of time with them.
I really don't know what I can do to help her. I know how to gives speeches about all sorts of topics, but I don't know what to say to my wife to cheer her up. So instead, I focus in my skill-building some more, it's not that I need it, but I like doing it.
When we are alone at night, I know what I can do, and she always seems happy too. I'm glad that we still are happy together. I'm hoping Cahterine or some of the other kids will start with kids soon to distact Bianca, and to keep her busy.
Since Jack is always playing videogames, and Morgan love this remote-control car, I thought it was time to see for myself where the fun lies in these things. When the kids weren't looking I went into Morgans room, and tried the little thing, I never thought I would like it, but it kept me busy all throught the aternoon!
Since I'm an only child, I always had to miss the fun of having brothers and sisters. I now realize why Bianca didn't want just one child, it's actually fun to see the kids together.
On saturday night Jack and Lawrence went to Gunnars' music café. They have been asking to go to that place for so long, and now they are 16, we thought they were old enough. It's strange to look at those 2 boys, and knowing they are twins, they don't look that much alike, the mystery of genetics I think.

1 comment:

  1. 6 kids! You'd think Bianca might even be happy to have one out of the house but I guess she knows now that one is left, the time until the others leave will go even faster!

    ReplyDelete