Thursday, August 12, 2010

Birthdays - Summer 2016

It's a little bit later than I promised, but I have been really busy, and I still am, but I'm going to try to get my posts up by my own deadline!

Not much birthdays this season, not one to be exact, only an announcement.

After all the morningsickness Tika had gone through, it was hard for Xiang not to get it.
Despite that, Tika had to tell, to be sure, he really got it. Thankfully he was very thrilled about this new addition to the family.
But even though Tika is already showing, they still have to wait untill they can meet this new baby, in the winter of 2017.

  • Like I said before, I'm hoping for a girl, but if a boy looks as cute as Lewis, I will be happy too!
  • I really have been really busy the last couple of weeks, but it was all fun! And now I'm counting the days untill august 27th 12am, because then I will be home for 2 weeks, and up untill now I don't have anything planned, so lots of simming will be going on!!!
  • Next update tomorrow!!

2 comments:

  1. 2 weeks holidays! Lucky you!

    I bet Tika's baby will be adorable, boy or girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two week holiday sounds like a lot of fun! :) Hopefully you can get some play time in like you want.

    I'm anxious to see what Tika has. I'm glad that Xiang is in on the news now, maybe he originally thought she ate some bad fish.

    ReplyDelete