Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Birthdays - October 2024

Only one birthday this month. Eric and Annie Tora's youngest, Celia, turns 1 this month.



Notes:
  • Happy New Year to you all! I wish you all the best for 2014, and may everything you wish for come through!
  • I really like all 3 of the Tora kids; Owen, Claire and Celia are all so adorable, and I'm really looking forward to seeing them all grow up.
    I think Celia looks a little bit different from her siblings, I think the shape of her face is a little bit less round, but that might just be the angle...
  • There were also 2 pregnancy updates this month, but seeing I took all of the pregnant sims to the maternety ward tour last month, I thought I'dd skip it this time :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh, gosh, how cute is Celia?! Love her. It'll be easier to see if she looks like her siblings or not when she's a little older. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carla Isn't she one of the cutest? :) I think it might just be the angle she's holding her head in this picture that make me think that, but you're right it might be easier to see if she looks like her siblings when she's older.

    Thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete