Saturday, January 25, 2014

Lot Tour: Jack and Jo's new place

While we wait a few more days for a next update, so I can get my profile-pages up to date, and all that kind of stuff, I bring you a lot tour!


When we visited Jack and Jo past simdecember, I told you I had found them a house. In the mean time I moved them in, added an extra room to the house, and decorated it.
(The house originally comes with 2 bedrooms. I've decorated it before for a project at N99, you can check it out here - you'll have to scroll down!)


So this is their new house! It's located in Simmeria, on Avon Avenue, not far from the Avon Avenue Mall.
1st floor lay out.
The entrance.
View from the entrance to the kitchen/dining area.
The kitchen.
The dining area.
The dining area from another angle, at the right you can see the front door.
The downstairs bathroom (the only one at this moment).
The livingroom.
Livingroom from another angle, with a view of the upstairs hallways.
2nd floor layout.
Eli's room, from 4 different angles.
The 'office'.
3rd floor lay out (this is the newly added floor)
Jack and Jo's bedroom.

Notes:
  • They were able to buy, add another floor, and decorate the house with a small loan. There still is some work, but I didn't want them to have a major loan, so they'll work for all the extra's I will be adding :)
    There are empty rooms for bathrooms on every floor, and the garden still needs a lot of work.
  • Empty frames are going to be filled, hopefully by next round, but there still might be some empty by then, since not all the pictures I have planned, are taken at this moment.
  • I've remodeled the house so Jack and Jo have space for another kid. I still like the idea of Eli being an only child, but we'll see what will happen. I might take them off birth control next round, I don't know yet.

8 comments:

  1. Wow, that is one ultra-modern house! Very stylish, and I like the colours and look of the entrance with the half wall to the living room and the living room itself. Eli's room is also very nice. As for the rest, even though I very much like sparsely furnished and decorated rooms (in real life), I think I'd not want my kitchen to look so "industrial".
    But as you said, more will be done to this house once the money comes in.
    Thank you for this tour of another great house of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice, I think it's a wonderful house for them

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is amazing! Wow, Tanja, it looks amazing! Very urban. I really love what you've done with the stairs and railings and you know I love exposed brick, so I'm all over that. ;) I was also very taken with some of the photo arrangements you've got and I'm probably going to be stealing them, lol!

    One WCIF - the rug in Eli's room? Do you remember?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Librarian I'm pretty happy with the house myself. I like the kitchen as well, but it still needs some finishing touches ...

    You're very welcome, I'm glad you liked the tour.

    Thanks for reading!

    Appel Valley Thank you, I think it suits them well :)

    Thanks for reading!

    Carla I'm glad you like the house! I'm very much looking forward to playing them next round!
    They have a lot of family - Jack has 5 siblings! - so I wanted to make sure they all got a place on the wall, which meant being a little creative, with the frames. Steal away, I take so many ideas from you I'm glad to finally be able to do something back :)

    Maybe you've seen it on my pinterest alraedy, but the rug from Eli's room is from here: http://kayleigh83.livejournal.com/24679.html

    Thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Tanja! I hadn't seen those and they are all so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Carla They all are pretty cute! It surprises me I haven't used them much more before!

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks great! Really perfect for this family, and now they have to have a baby, afterall they added a whole other floor to their house. I really like the view of the stairs from the living room, great way to yell down to someone if you need shampoo or something. Great house!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Maisie I can't believe I've been looking for a house for this family for quite some time, and I had this one in my bin all that time! It fits them pretty well.
    About the baby I'm still not sure, but now I at least can't say they don't have room for another one, lol!

    Thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete