Saint Simmolious Church - SimsVille Up Hill
Cole Brems is 33 and Madeleine Rai is 26
Narrated by Cole
I don't know how Maddie felt when she was getting ready to walk down the aisle, but when I took a look at the packed church, I started feeling very nervous.
But it all went very well. Maddie didn't trip, nor did I, no one fainted, and she exchanged our vows in the pressence of all our friends and family.
I was very relieved when it was all over though, and I was able to kiss my wife.
After the ceremony we all went down the SimsVille City Hall, where we've rented the reception hall.
We have the pay a fee to rent the reception hall, but we can do whatever we want with it. It's not a very big room, but neither was out wedding party.
We had a buffet with very different dishes, from spaghetti to lobster, so every one would be able the eat something they liked.
And before cutting the cake, Maddie's dad insisted on giving a speech.
Our cake was the highlight of the reception. We had a fabulous cake with blue icing, and every one seemed impressed with it.
Maddie thought it would be funny to stuff the cake in my face. I have to say I didn't think it was that funny.
But it made Maddie laugh, and it did ease my nerves a little bit.
On to the posed pics:
The happy couple
And again the happy couple
And once more the happy couple
Maddie and Cole with Cole's mother, Magdalena
Maddie and Cole with Maddie's parents: Berend and Ella
Maddie and Cole with both their parents, Magdalena, Ella and Berend
Maddie and Cole with Cole's bother, David
Maddie and Cole with their groomsmen, David and Harald, and bridesmaids, Fran and Elisa
Maddie and Cole with their groomsmen, David and Harald
Maddie and Cole with their bridesmaids, Elisa and Fran
- So Maddie and Cole are married! Cole took Maddie's name, since I didn't want the Rai family name to disappear, since it was one of the founding family's name. And Cole's brother, David, can still pass on the familyname.
- No profile-page of Cole just yet, I'm working on that!
- It took me forever but I took quite a lot of posed pics, and I feel pretty good about them all. Maddie makes a beautifull bride, and Cole is a pretty handsome groom.
- I still think it's funny that with the new relationships of Maddie's parents, her 2 best friends have become her sisters as well :)
- I haven't taken them on a honeymoon, and I don't know if I'll take them. They have the money, so maybe I'll take them in the spring ...