The Draper Family
Narrated by Jason
- I know I said I was going to keep Ada and Jason together, but it was getting boring - I know it's not fair to break them up because they are boring but it's part of the reason. I've debated with myself for days before make the decision, and I'm still not 100% sure about it.
- Ada and Jason never had any chemistry between them, untill I broke them up, and all of a sudden the have 3 bolts!! They didn't roll any wants anymore for eacht other, and even though they did some automous things, it wasn't much. It fits Jason much more to break up when he reaches this point in a relationship.
- Another reason I broke them up is because they both found others with whom they have a higher chemistry. I first wanted to move Jason in with one of his girlfriends, but I didn't want to add more sims to my game, at least not at the moment, it may happen some day though.
- I like how Cup Of Cake looks, but it's hard to play it. I had an idea in my mind for it, but it's not possible to execute. So I'm just letting Jason server several cakes, and add some money to his account depending on how many sims visited that day.
- I'm planning on playing Ada and Lucas again later this round, to see how they are doing