Sunday, January 10, 2010

Gradonni 1 - Spring 2012

Last update/Next update

The Gradonni Family
Kürt is 52 and Debby is 44
Debby: The girls have been at university for 2 years now, and they have been doing great. They also met some boys, and have become friends with their drommates, 2 other girls from SimsVille; Catherine and Sya. They come by once in a while, but not enough for me.
On the other hand we are very busy,so when they come by we have to plan it very carefully. The garden takes all of our time. Kürt opens the shop a little bit too much for my liking. All the stock is almost sold and the plants aren't fully grown to harvest them.
There are some ready to harvest, and then we have to put the vegetabels into crats, and that alos takes up some time. To make things even worse, there is a lot of asking for fresh made fish meals, but that stock is also sold out! We have a very cold spring this year, and the pond is still frozen, so I can't go fishing to make more.
Every night Kürt and I try to have a dinner together, or at least sit down to have a serious talk. On one of those nights we talked about the problem with the empty stock. I told him I had the idea that we were becomming a factory, where we have to deliver everything the customer ask, and that I'm willing to deliver what customers ask, but that I don't want to become a factory-worker! So we desided to close the shop untill we have more help in the greenhouse, and the stock has been filled again.
With all that work I haven't been able to spend time with my cats, Aaltje and Bonsai, so I had no idea my breeding was a succes, I thought it was but I wasn't sure about it. But then, one night there were suddenly 2 cats extra! Aaltje gave birth, or how do you say that for animals, to 2 kittens, a boy and a girl. We named the boy Mouse, and the girl Bird.

4 comments:

  1. Looks like Debby is keeping herself busy while the kids are at university. Sounds like a good idea to have them close the shop, rebuild their stock and get some help. Is their greenhouse on a community or residential lot? Can you actually hire someone to do the greenhouse?

    And those kittens! Oh my! They are so stinking adorable! I haven't had them in my game in ages, I think I need to remedy that asap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Their greenhouse is on their residential lot. I don't think you can hire a help for residential lots, but Abby and Annie will graduate this round, so they will be moving back and can help out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, those kittens were ADORABLE!! having puppies and kitties is what makes pets one of my favorite expansion packs.

    Can they afford to hire help? I'd hate to see the greenhouse closed for long!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love thos kittens too! They are so sweet! I haven't yet desided weather they are going to keep the or sell them/give them away.

    They have enough money to hire some one, but since the girls will be moving back home, they don't need to hire some one. They girls will be bringing home some money too, so they will be OK.

    ReplyDelete