I've started out with 3 ROS' each round. I've done it like this that past 2 rounds, and since I'm liking it so much I'm going to add 2 this round. So as of round 12 I'll be having 5 ROS' each round.
Before telling you my ROS, I have to admit I originally rolled a death ROS. Since I only started with ROS 2 rounds ago and I've had a dead one every round since then, I decided to give myself a pass this time.
* Weekly night out with the gang - this one will be fun, I'm sure :)
* You knew you were never the type to live and die in the same place. Maybe your family goes with you, and maybe they don't - not my plan for this sim, but not something I didn't want for he/she.
* Shotgun wedding: pick sim with the highest LT relationship, and marry them on the spot - you might not have seen this one comming ;)
* Laid off! Ugh, that blows! Good luck in finding a new job (quit job and look for a new job) - this one might actually be for the best :)
* Ooops, preggy! You just got knocked up with
the next Sim you woohoo. If you are male, you knocked up the next Sim
you woohoo. If she is a townie, she must become playable to have your
love-child - I think this sim would have gotten pregnant this round anyway, but now I can blame it on ROS :)