Narrated by Ingrid Lamberts
I don't know what it is with this town, but it's been very busy lately. It seems like were heading towards another babyboom. I'm not complaing, though I could do with a little bit less patients in one day, especially since I'm expecting as well.
Things are rather 'easy' when it's concerning parents who already gone through it all before, like Tosca Zang. She just entered her 3rd trimester, and already has 4 kids running around, and she still makes it look so easy having multiple kids.
She already knows what to expect during delivery, so her consultations are mostly about this new baby, and how Tessa is developing.
Another family who is expecting is the Ooms family. They already have a 3-year old daughter, and are pretty excited about this new baby.
They only recently moved to Simmeria, so they had another doctor before. I could see Albert had some problems trusting me with his wife.
Hariëtte told me he was the same with their old doctor, and that he would get used to me eventually.
Carl Zang is celebrating his 1st birthday this month. He looks a lot like his older brother, Alex, and now that I look at him, I realise they look like their sister, Bethany, too.
The house is going to be very busy with a 1-year old and a 2-year old running around, and Anna really wants another child.
- Even though I can't wait to meet Tosca and Xun's new baby, I'm much more excited to meet Elisa and Harald's. I think it's because Tosca and Xun already have 4 kids, so I kind of know what to expect from them. Anyway as said I'm still excited for their baby to be here, and I can't wait for November to arrive so I can meet this little one!
- I've said it before but as much as I want to see another boy from these 2, I really, really, really want to to have a girl so Ross can be the big brother of 4 sisters :)
- Harriëtte Ooms was recently introduced when the met up with her half-brother, Olaf. And now we meet her husband Albert, daughter Bailey will be introduced later.
- For Hariëtte and Albert, I don't really have a genderpreference for their baby, any will do as long as the baby is cure.
- I absolutely love litte Carl! Probably even more than his brother, and they basically are clones, at least at this age.