Catherine is rushed to the hospital as well. Her duedate was February, though her gynecologist had warned her there was a chance the babies would come earlier.
Dirk is a bit lost in all the choas, and is very relieved to see Dr Carette come in.
Anna Min is graduating this year, and is looking forward to running a bookstore. She would love for her boyfriend to propose to her, and even another baby isn't out of the question.
- Well my game can be so predictable. As I thought it gave me 3 girls. I'm still hoping Marie and Sya get a boy, and I can't picture Tina with a girls either, though I'm not getting my hopes up. All 3 girls have black hair, wich is kind of normal when you look at their parents.
- As said Catherine was due in February, but twins get born too soon most of the time, so I had her give birth this month, to make it look more real.
- I just transformed my hospital to a residential lot, and I had lots of fun with the pictures here. It's pretty nice to do it this way. there still is a lot of work to the hospital, but the rooms I use most are done, so there's no rush :)
- Four nes students this year in my elementary school, and none in my high school. I've already looked at next year, and again 3 new students for my elementary school, and only one for my high school, and 2 new students at uni. I think Elisa de Leeuw will be a teacher for a littel bit longer.
- I like my 4 new kids. Joshua looks a lot like Lewis, and I always liked him. I'm wonder how Michael will be when he turns 4. Charles looks a lot like George, who looks most like his mom, at least in my opion :) Emily is more her mother than her brother, Peter is. Peter looks more like his dad. I wouldn't have mind to see Emily with red hair like her mother. Nathan is cute but I can't point out who he looks like the most :)
- I'm aware that my profiles aren't updated yet, I do plan to do it soon, but I need to find the time to do so.