Saturday, February 27, 2010

Zanobi 2 - Summer 2013

Last update/Next update

The Zanobi Family
Dimitri is 31, Andrea is 33, Matthew is 8 and Marlys is 4
Dimitri: I wish we would be able to do something more with the the house. It's nice, it's Andrea's dreamhouse, and I like it too, and Andrea did a great job decorating it. But we didn't have enough money to do something with the garden. It's summer now, and I would love to have a garden to enjoy!
I work hard to earn more money, to be able to do something with the garden, but it just doesn't seem to be enough. Animal paradise is going so well, but maybe I can promote it even more, by breeding pets my own! Andrea isn't thrilled about the idea, and the kids can't wait for me to bring home some animals.
I'm a little bit worried about Andrea's job at the moment. I knew she didn't have a job you could talk to others about, but I never asked questions, if something would have been wrong, she would have told me. Lately I have seen her go out, dressed like a robber!
So one night, before she had to leave for work again, I talked to her about my worries. She said it was silly for me to worry about such things, that she wouldn't take any risks with 2 kids at home. She agreed her job wasn't safe all the time, but she would certainly be carefull! I know she's right, but I just don't have good feeling about it.
The kids are fine, doing great in school. Matthew has taken it upon him to teach Marlys to play chess. She's not very good at it, and I think Matthew enjoys the fact that he's able to win. When he plays with me, I don't let him win, so he hardly ever wins, but I have to admit, he's getting beter, and it's becomming harder to win from him.
At school he's going fine too. He used to ask us to help him with his homework, but now he wants to proove he can do it on his own. When we try to help, he just says we have to leave him alone. We just let him, his grades are still good, so there is no need to worry.
Marlys recently started school, and she still needs our help. I know it hurt Andrea a little bit, when Matthew refuses to let her help him, and I can see it makes her happy that Marlys still needs her.
When I see my kids spending time togethetr, I start thinking about the time Lucas and I used to spend together. So recently I started calling Lucas a lot more, and we agreed on going bowling one night, it will be nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment