Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Penninkmeijer - Heaven Wedding

Greenhill Park - SimsVille Up Hill
Dennis Heaven is 29 and Laura Penninkmeijer is 23
Narrated by Laura

The weather was great, you could say that the weather was ideal for a wedding. All our guests seem to think the same as they were waiting for the cermony to start.
It was a normal ceremony, we exchanged vows and a kiss.
And another kiss.
We chose the park especially for the little ones. There's a nice playground, so they wouldn't get bored.
And I'm sure they had fun. We didn't see them for hours during the reception.
But when is was time to eat the cake, all 4 of them re-appeared.
Sitting down for the cake, was a nice moment to catch up with everybody. It was also nice to see everybody mingle.
Later it was time for some dancing. We hired a DJ, and the guy did an excellent job.
 I just love how over enthousiastic Dennis can be at times.
We were soon joined by everybody else.
Mom and dad.
Gabriëlle and Amber.
Tina and Lars, I was so glad she brought somebody!
Dennis' best man, Eddy and his wife Magda.
Jack and Jo.
Even the youngest ones joined in.
We took a few days off after the wedding, and since the weather was to great there was no need to go on a honeymoon.
We just stayed home and enjoyed the garden. To get a little honeymoonfeel we also went to the beach.
It was there that I told Dennis that I think I might be pregnant! He was thrilled with the news.

And now the posed pics:
Laura and Dennis, I think the second one is going to be their weddingpicture.


Laura and Dennis, with her parents, Bianca and Frederik.

 Laura and Dennis with her borthers and sisters, Catherine, Morgan, Lawrence, Jack and Gabriëlle.

Laura and Dennis with the bridesmaids, Tina and Gabriëlle.

 Laura and Dennis with the groomsmen, Morgan and Eddy.


Laura and Dennis with both the groomsmen and the bridesmaids.


Laura and Dennis with their flowergirls, Zoey, Margaret, Julie and Elisabeth.


I really wanted one where the girls acted silly :)


And last, Laura and Dennis with the entire weddingparty, bridesmaids, groomsmen and flowergirls.

Notes:
  • I build this park especially for the wedding, and I have to say that I think it's lovely :) It's still not finished (of course not), but I might take some one else there just for fun, or maybe another wedding :)
  • Yes, Tina really did bring Lars Mertens to the wedding. I don't see her as the girl to show up at a wedding all alone, and she and Lars do get along pretty well, even though they're not serious at all, but that's just romance sims I guess.
  • Laura really is pregnant! I think I could have let them wait to try for a baby, but she's had the want for quite some time now, and I didn't have the heart to let them wait. So baby Heaven is expected in May 2026.

6 comments:

  1. A lovely wedding in a lovely place!
    You're right about the second one being nicer for their wedding picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, your posed pictures are amazing, Tanja! The wedding venue is really nice, too. i love the flower girl dresses and the bridesmaids dresses. It was really funny how the flowergirls turned up as soon as the cake was served. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a nice wedding, the venue is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous wedding! I love the multiple flower girls - I've never done that. Laura made such a beautiful bride. I remember using that dress for Zaria and I look forward to using it again one day. :) All the posed pics are lovely but my favourite is the one of the couple with Laura's siblings.

    And yay, baby! Always exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous wedding, lovely venue! It all looks gorgeous, I especially adore the wedding party photos, the little girls are too cute in their white dresses. Such a big wedding party! Their "stay at home" honeymoon looked great, and how exciting that they are expecting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Librarian I'm glad you liked the venue.

    I did beter posing on the second one, so that will be the one on their wall :)

    Thanks for reading!

    Shannon Thank you for the compliments on the posing and the venue. I love how the venue looked in this season.
    Even now you can always find me when the cake is served, so I can't really blame the flowergirls :)

    Thanks for reading!

    Apple Valley I'm glad you liked the venue, I'm pretty pleased with it myself.

    Thanks for reading!

    Carla I couldn't leave any of the flowergirls out! I've thought about Zoey, but she's her best friend's daughter, and she kind of raised her a little bit as well, so she had to be there, and the other 3 are her nieces, I'm just glad Olivia and Eli aren't kids yet :)
    It's the 4th picture I do of all the siblings together, and I never stop liking it. I can't wait to do it again :)
    I can't wait for their baby :)

    Thanks for reading!

    Maisie I went a little bit overboard with the pictures of all of them dacing! I took so much of them, but I couldn't all put them in the update. I'm glad you liked them as well :)
    The baby really is exciting news!
    I'm glad you liked the venue, I love the summeryfeel I get from looking at the pictures.

    Thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete