Sunday, September 15, 2013

Birthdays - April 2024

Only one birthday this time; Anna and Bai's youngest, Dean, turns 1!



Notes:
  • I have to say, I really really really like all 3 of the Zang boys, but I keep wondering why they weren't blessed with a girl! I would have loved to see Anna and Bai's genetics on a little girl, but my game decided otherwise.
    I doubt they will have any other kids after these 3, but never say never!
  • I know 1 birthday isn't much, but I'm kind of happy with it, since it kind of means that I'm getting through my babyboom!

4 comments:

  1. Dean is adorable! And do you know what, one of the Zang boys might end up having a daughter who looks just like him. You may see those genetics on a girl eventually anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carla He is a cutie, isn't he? It would be nice to see their genetics on a girl one day, even if it's going to be on their grandchild.

    Thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dean is adorable, and I love that they had no girls, I want an all boy family but no dice yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maisie I do quite like him myself! And I also like it that they are an all boy family, except for Bethany that is, but I was so looking forward to them having a girl :)

    Thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete