The Min Family
Narrated by Benny
When mom and dad finally got used to the idea that they were going to be grandparent a lot sooner than they thought, they were looking forward to the birth of their first grandchild.
They ask Anna over quite a lot so they can spend some time with her.
I try not get involved that much. I don't mind becoming an uncle, but I'm more interested in getting into university at the moment.
Not that I don't make time for other things, but those things just aren't Anna's baby. I try to get out enough, sometimes on my own.
But sometimes I ask Ellie to come along. We've become pretty close lately.
And I don't mind if it would get even closer. I don't think she would mind either.
She gets my strange habbits, like going to the cemetery to see a ghost. Though I don't think sitting on a bench in the middle of the night when it's snowing is such a good idea.
I got the flue thanks to my trip to the cemetary, and had to stay home from school a couple of days. I got a call from Ellie saying she was sick as well.
It was a great excuse to not have to rake the leaves in the garden.
And I was able to study some more, which is always a good thing, at least for me.
- Benny is another one of my sims who rolled the flue-ROS this round, which makes him the 5th sims this round to get the flue.
- Benny is knowledge/popularity sim, and he rolled the want to see a ghost, so what beter place to see a ghost then the cemetery? So he went there, and I let him invite Ellie over, but there were no ghosts ... Anyway it was the perfect excuse for me to give him the flue.
- Benny rolled some wants for Ellie this round, but not enough to make it serious between them. Next time I'll play Ellies house we'll see if anything happens between them.
- Not much of Quan and Chu this time, but they went to work, came home, ate, got their pleasure up and went to bed, just to do everything over again.
- Only 4 more moths untill Anna has her first child, and Quan and Chu will be grandparents for the first time. I'm looking forward to it :)