Alex, is starting school this year.
Collin Wagtmans. He doesn't have a clear idea of what he wants just yet, but he's sure it has to bring in some money.
Julian Zanobi will be joining him in high school, and he has the same idea from life as Collin has.
Benny Min is done with high school, and is more than ready to start university with a SAT-score of 64! He's majoring in graphic arts with a minor in art.
Eleanora's SAT-score wasn't that high, only 48, but it was enough to get her in. Eleanora is majoring in drama, with a minor in film and media.
Margot is now living with her sister, and friend in Simmeria while she works as a veterinarian assistant in SimsVille.
Melissa immidiatly found work as a high school teacher where they were in desperate need of an extra teacher. She's really looking forward to teaching her own class.
Ella Roque is turning 60 this year.
- First of all I have to say that Robin Forman's pregnancy is going fine as well. You may remember that I said that I had some problems with her pregnancy, that I couldn't get it to progress. I don't remember that I said that Robin and Bruce are expecting twins! Like I didn't have enough babies already!
- I have to say that I adore Owen Tora, he's even cuter as a kid than he was when he was a toddler! I kind of wish he'd stay a kid forever because he's so cute, but on the other hand I can't wait to see him grow up either.
- Finally some more new college-students! It always seems like it takes forever for my students to graduate, I think it has something to do with the fact that they are played 2 times each round. Anyway I'm looking forward to play these kids. I think Lars is going to be intersting :)
- Belinda, Margot and Melissa will be living together in Simmeria, for now. Since Margot and Melissa are playables now, I know I have way to many of those, you'll see them in regular rotations from now on, first one is already this simmonth.
- I'm kind of sad to see Ella turn 60. If Frienda wouldn't have died, she would have turned 60 as well. But then again, if Frieda wouldn't have died, Ella would have never married Gunnar.