Saturday, May 22, 2010

Verbon 1 - Winter 2015


The Verbon Family
Olaf is 36, Mia is 35 and Morgana and Zenzi are 2
(Jason and Ada are 37 and Lucas is 3 months)
Mia: I was right thinking that twins are hard to handle, but I've only had them as babies. Now they are toddlers and, if that is even possible, that's even harder!
Our livingroom is starting to look like a playroom instead of a livingroom, but the girls are having fun.
And our days are filled with pottytraining, but that's a necessary I guess. I want them to talk better, but we'll see where we get with the potties first.
We finally found a routine. Well, Olaf allready had one, but I found one too. We are very lucky with our hours at work.
I start early in the morning, and Olaf start later in the day, when I come home he has to leave. This leaves us both a whole day alone with both girls, and dinners and lunches all alone, but at least we don't have to hire a nanny.
I try to stay up untill Olaf gets back home from work so we can talk a little bit about our day. He still wantds another child, but only when the girls start school. And maybe, just maybe, I want another one too, but I'm not going to tell him that right now.
Having a family of my own, and seeing my girls spending time together, made me realize that I don't see my brother that much. So one day, when Olaf and I both didnt have to work, I invited him and his girlfriend over for dinner.
They brouhgt their little boy too. It was the first time I saw little Lucas, and he really is a cutie! It was also the first time I saw Jason handling his son. He really changed! I never even thought Jason would be faithfull, and stay with one girl, so I never expected him to have a child and care for it as much as he does!
Ada agreed with me thad he changed after Lucas' birth, but in her eyes it's a change for the best, and when I look at their happy family I have to agree with her. I can only hope we look as happy as a family to the outside world as well.

Notes:
  • I know I said I didn't want them having any more children, that I was only thinking about letting them have 2 at the most, but now I thinking in the other direction, but not before the girls start school. So I will take Mia off birth-control and see what happens :p
  • Good news! I've started playing again! The last community lots in SimsVille have been build, so I've let myself start simming again. There still is some work in Simmeria and SimsVille University, but it's ok for now!
  • I'm posting this into the future, normally it will show up the 22nd at 10AM local time in Belgium, so I hope I didn't do anything wrong!

1 comment:

  1. It's so hard to deny baby wants when both Sims want a baby! Not that you'd know it from my hood, but I've been trying to stick to the 2 children thing but I usually fail. I can think of exactly one family who are done with kids and only have two! I'm terrible. But I love Sim babies.

    Congratulations on finishing all your community lots for SimsVille! What a task!

    ReplyDelete