Sunday, December 28, 2014

Young-Roque - February 2026

Last update/Next update

Young-Roque 1 household profile

The Young-Roque Family
Marcus is 34, Elanora is 21
(Mairi Wagtmans is 56, Yuan Zang is  36, Marie Gerrits is 35, Sya Gerrits is 34, Elisa de Leeuw and Françoise Roque are 31, Kenneth Warner is 30, Melina Mokara is 22, Emma Zanobi is 20, Felix Gerrtis is 5 and Caleb and Keira Gerrits are 3)
Narrated by Marcus

It's been 10 years since I lived with some one, and I thought I would need time to adjust to living with Ellie. But it's been going great!
I love comming home after a practice or a game, knowing that there is some one and that it won't just be me again.
Off course we both have our own things to do. Ellie is in her senior year at SVU, and we both want her to make it a succes.
And I of course have my practices. The basketballseason started again after the winterbreak, and things have been very busy.
Ellie goes with me on most of my gamenights, but sometimes she stays home and invites over Emma and Melina for a girls night.
I really like Ellie's friends, but I'm glad I'm not home on those nights. I don't think I would enjoy them that much.
It's the same when Ellie and Melina go out together. Going to a karaoke-bar really isn't something I enjoy!
But they always seem to have great night!
I do go with them when they go bowling though. It's something I really enjoy doing, so why not?
Last time we were there, Melina even met this guy, Logan. I haven't asked Ellie about it, but I'm really curious to know if they went out on a date.
I try to keep in contact with my friends as well, which is really hard now that the gaming season has started again.
So most of the time it's just a quick drink after a game.
Getting together with Elisa and Mairi seems even harder! They both have families, and on top of that Mairi even got elected to governor.
We do manage to meet a few hours every month. I think we all think it's important to keep in touch with one another.
Meeting Sya is a little bit easier. She has one day a week off from work, and she takes the kids to the playground when Felix finishes school.
I try to go down there at least once a month, and meet up with Sya, and the kids.
Sya and Marie invite us over for dinner sometimes as well. With 3 kids, those dinners are a lot busier than when it's just Ellie and me, but I just can't wait for those kind of dinners at our place.
I love wathcing those kids play together. Even though Felix sometimes teases his little bother and sister, they all seem to get along pretty well.
I know Ellie wants kids as well, but we haven't really discussed it, with the age difference I feel like I don't want to wait too long, but I don't know if Ellie feels the same way.
Anyway there are other things to worry about at the moment. Ellie's sister is getting married next year. She comes over quite a lot to show some things to Ellie and to get her opinion.
Yuan just lest Fran do whatever she wants, and doesn't get in the middle of it. Most of the time we talk about everything but the wedding.
But all that talk about wedding got me in the mood, and it made me realise I want to spend the rest of my life with Ellie.
So one night I took her out to a fancy restaurant and popped the question. We're not in a rush, and haven't set a date yet, but we're engaged now!

Extra:
As I said before I'm redoing almost every house I'm playing or visiting, and so I redid Marcus' house as well. I'm sorry but I don't have any before pictures, but now you have an idea of how the house looks at the moment.

This one I thought was funny, I'm planning on filling those frames with pictures of Marcus in action on the basketballfield, when all of a sudden he starts taking fictive shots right in front of them.

Notes:
  • First of all I want to wish you all a Merry Christmas, and already a very happy New Year!
  • Second: I've got an update out! This one was originally scheduled for the end of August! But I never gotten around to writing it, and so it never got out. I still have about 12 updates to write, so I'm hoping this one is the official new start!
  • So Marcus and Ellie are engaged! He has had the want for quite some time now, so I thought it was time, even though Ellie hasn't rolled it just yet. They are going to wait untill next round to get married though, maybe by then Ellie rolled the want to get married. I've set the date for February 2028.
  • I'm not sure when they will have kids. I see Marcus as the kind of guy who wants to be involved, and to want to do lots of things with his kids, so he can't wait too long before having them. I see Ellie on the other hand really wanting her career to pick up. She wants to go in show bizz, and that's a hard world, I don't see her giving up her career for kids. Maybe I'll just wait and hope their wants point me in the right direction, maybe I'll just take them off birth control when they are married, I just don't know. Both their IFS is 2, so that is something I'm pretty sure about!
  • Ellie finished her last year at SVU. There won't be a lot of changes for her next year, since she's staying right where she is. I'm hoping she finds a job in show bizz really soon!
  • The flirting between Logan and Melina was completely autonomous, and I really like it! Logan is Finn Collins' brother - Finn is the one who got Emma pregnant. I can't wait to play Melina and see where she and Logan are heading!

4 comments:

  1. So far, I have loved all of your houses, and this one is no exception! How nice to have another engagement, and eventually, another wedding to look forward to :-)
    It's always fun to see our Sims doing something on their own accord, isn't it, such as Logan and Melina flirting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas to you too, Tanja! All the best for the new year. :)

    Anyway, I wasn't expecting a proposal! I don't kinow why. But regardless, I'm happy to see these two engaged. They seem like they work really well together, age difference aside. You know I'd love to see babies from Ellie and Marcus but they definitely have plenty of time. Guys are fertile for longer than women, so that's not as much of an issue at least. Like you said though, if you want to be an active parent, sooner rather than later might be the way to go.

    Like Marcus, I'm quite curious about Melina and Logan too. ;) Can't wait for her update to see what might happen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas & Happy New Year, Tanja! You've got some nice inter-connected drama going on there with Logan, Melina, and Finn & Emma.

    Congratulations to Marcus and Ellie! I probably would have gone ahead with the engagement too, if one of my sims really wanted it, and the other wasn't against it, and then wait and see if the other rolled the want to marry (with my fingers crossed). Well, I definitely didn't always wait for mutual engagement wants, that's for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm very late to the party this time! The house looks fabulous and I'm very excited about Marcus and Ellie! I would have gone forward too, and have, unless one had the fear then I usually don't. I'll be happy when they have a baby, and totally agree there is still plenty of time, elder men can still have babies! Doesn't Mortimer knock up the one twin in Pleasantville? I feel like he did in my hood. Excited to see about Melina and Logan!!

    ReplyDelete