Maddy is more than happy to have her mother home again after all this time, and she's also gald her mother will be around to help with the baby, once he or she arrives.
Elisa and Harald's younget, Ellen, is celebrating her 1st birthday this month. Unlike her older brother, she has her daddy's mouth, but just like her brother she has her mother's nose.
Claire Tora is also turning 4 this year.
Eli Penninkmeijer is also turning 4 this year.
Lucas Draper is the first one. Despite games, Lucas likes the study. At the moment he dreams of becoming an illusionist one day. Both his parents hope that he'll develop another dream over time.
Ross Zang is also starting high school this year. He's very much into parties and going out plans going out quite a lot.
Stephan Belio is turning 18 this year, and unlike his brother, he's not going to college. He hopes to soon find a spot in the Simmeria fire department, and help out his dad in the store.
Steven Belio also turns 18 this year, and he is attending SVU. He choose literature as his major with a minor in education. He has no idea yet if he wants to teach elementary school or high school, but he's sure he wants to be a teacher.
Marlys Zanobi is also starting SVU this year. She decided to major in drama, with a minor in fashion, in the mean time she's still fucossing on her figure skating as well.
Melina Mokara. She graduates with a degree in biology and hopes to soon find a job in natural science. She's living in Simmeria, and shares an apartment with Benny Min and his girlfriends, Joan Willis.
Matthew Zanobi. He now has a degree in sports with a minor in biology. He was discovered by a talent scout last summer, and leaves SimsVille/Simmeria for a couple of years to try and make it professionally as a soccerplayer.
- I've decided to change the name of my birthdayposts. I don't just post birthdays here anymore. I've posted engagements and weddings here before, and I think I migh even post deaths here as well, if I can't work them out in the update. I think it would be cruel to call it 'birthdays' in that case. So from now on it will my birthdaypost will be called 'The Simmerian' after the Simmerian paper. The post will still be labeled birthdays though.
- On to the post now! I love Vera Lamberts, she's always been a cutie, as is her brother, but I just love her as a kid, and I can't wait to see her grow up. I also like Eli quite a lot! He's still is a very cute boy! Both Melina and Marlys turned out great! And I adore Matthew, who looks stunning!
- Ellen is cute, she doesn't look that much like her brother, which I kind of like. Both Stephanie and Nicholas are Penninkmeijers, which you can tell by looking at them. But I think Nicholas is a true Penninkmeijer. I can't explain why, but I tink it has something to do with his chin, which is kind of 'missing', and the shape of his face.
- I have to admit that I'm a little bit disappointed in Lucas Draper. I thought he was a really cute kid, and I had high expectation of him as a teen. It's not that I think he's ugly or anything, he just didn't turn out how I expected.
- Gunnar and Ella left 3 years ago to see the world, all thanks to ROS. But now that Madeleine is expecting her first child, I thought it was time for them to move back, Ella seems like the kind of mother to want to be close to her daughter when she's having a kid. So even though I don't like empy-nesters that much, I moved Ella and Gunnar into a new house in Simmeria.
- Stephan Belio is the first teen in some time who won't be going to college. At first I thought I let him live at home with his parents. But like every adult he rolled the want to move out as soon as he became an adult. He seems like the kind of person to want to live on his own, so I think I'm going to oblige this time. And leave me with yet another empy-nester-household, and a household with only 1 sim.
- For this round some new households are formed, and others are broken up. Matthew left SimsVille and Simmeria, and is trying to make it in professional soccer, which I still need to figure out how I'll be going to do that. So this left Benny all alone, so Joan moved in with him. With Emma getting pregnant, very unexpetedly, Finn moved in with her, and due to lack of room Melina had to find another place to live, so she now lives with Benny and Joan. Marlys and Steven moved into PlumbBob Hall, which will be a little bit akward for Marlys, since her ex-boyfriend, Morgan, lives there as well. And Stephan will be living on his own in a trailer in Simmeria, this way he's closer to the fire department, at least that's the excuse he used with his parents, but in reallity he lives on the other side of Simmeria.
- I have to say that I love the DNA-strings I added some time ago, thank you Carla for charing, they are great! But I do think I have a little bit too much sims who will eventually end up with glasses when they are older. But still it's nice. I might adjust some when I'm playing, but we'll see when I come to that.