Sunday, July 8, 2012

Lack of updates...

It was all going so well, I was able to post updates frequently, reply to comments, and comment on other blogs without any problem, untill all of a sudden I had no time left for my sims!
Since my last post I was able to keep up with one blog, and even that hasn't gone smooth. I did found some time to fire up the game, and prepare the next family, extended family and their friends for their next update, but I wasn't able to do anything else!
Last week I fired up the game 3 days in a row, and I closed it at the end of the day without being able to play at all!
I also planned on contributing in the June Forum Project at N99, because it was something I needed in my game as well, but so far I haven't gotten around to doing anything for it! I'm really sorry about this Starr! I will get around eventually, but at the moment I'm not sure when.

I know it's good to have life besides playing sims, but I do miss my sims, and I wish I'd had more time to play!
At the moment it seems likes things have slowed down a little bit, and with some luck I might even be able to write the next update, because I have all the pictures already, and even find some simming-time tomorrow, and prepare the next family for their play-session, because I'm in need of some new buildings for that update!

In the mean time, happy simming!

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I hope you get some play time in soon, Tanja! I know what it's like to want to play but to be unable for some reason. There just aren't enough hours in the day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm still ahead of my writing but I need to find time to write the updates!
      Sometimes 24 hours really doesn't seem enough to do everything I want to do! But I'm getting in some playtime at the moment!

      Thanks for reading and commenting!

      Delete
  2. Looking forward to new updates from you! I know what you mean about missing your Sims, I feel that way, too, when I have not had time to play for a while.
    What preparing do your Sims need before you can play them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never used to feel that way when I wasn't blogging, and I never thought I would miss my sims, but I actually do!

      It may sound silly, but I dress every sim, that's going to make an appearance in the update, acording to the season I'm playing. If I need a specific lot and don't have, I need to build it before playing. When I do a Christmas update, and my sims will be visiting other households I try to make sure that the houses are decorated as well. It might take some time, especially when I'm doing a school update, but to me it's worth it and it keeps it kind of real as well.

      Thanks for reading and commenting!

      Delete