The Verbon Family
The girls love living at the Fountain Rental Homes, and to be honest I can't blame them. There is a lot for the to do and there are neighborkids to play with, even though they are a few years older.
And even if there is no one to play with, they still find a way to haev fun together, not always in a wa others would like it, but they are having a lot of fun.
I have to say, I love living here too, as does Olaf, but it bugsme that the place will never be ours, and the we will never be able to buy it. Olaf and I have been thinking about buying our own place, but it's hard. We do have some savings, but it's not like we have money to just give away, especially since Olaf got fired some months ago and hasn't found a new job yet.
Morgana was more impressed by the huge octopus, and it was really hard to get her away from it.
- I actually like it when sims throw soap in the fountian. But the last time I played the Belio family, the neighbors of the Verbons at the Fountain Rental Homes, Mia kept doing it all the time, and the Belio's kept running outside to watch it!
So Morgana did it this time, and Zenzi loved it, like mother like daughters I guess.
- Baby number 3 is due for the wineter of 2018. Since I'm going to change to months next round, I think she's due for January 2018. I'm hoping for a boy this time :)
- I love my Rock Aquarium!! I think it looks great :) I'm sorry I just had to say it.
- The move was actually forced on me. I love the Fountian Rental Homes, the floorplan is based on the house I used to live since I was 12, and I used to like that house. But the schoolbus wouldn't come for Morgana and Zenzi, no problems with the carpool though, and they weren't able to walk to school either. The action always disappeared once I queued it. So they moved, and I was dying to let some one move in to my fake rowhouses, so they moved there.
- I'm not going to be home a lot next week (again!) but I'm going to do my absolute best to get an update up by thursday! Not making any promissed here.