Sunday, March 7, 2010

Young 1 - Winter 2014

Last update/Next update

The Young Family

Marcus is 22 and Ingrid is 32
Marcus: A lot has changed in 2 years. I still live with Ingrid, but she still doesn't want children and it's not going to change any time soon I guess.
Ingrid is still very busy with her education, and I know it's important, but I hardly get to see her anymore.
She even finds it hard to find time to have dinner together. We hardly ever sit down together and had a talk.
All the household-work now is for me to do. She never does anything in the house anymore. And it's becomming really hard for me too. I go to work almost everyday. I want a promotion, but with all the work there is in the house I don't find the time to work on it.
On top of it all I have to go to be all alone most of the time. I miss what we used to have. I know her education is important, and in the end it will all pay off, but when she just started she used to make time for something else!
I still love her, at least I think I do, but I'm starting to have second thoughts about it all. I don't think she still has the same feelings for me as I have for her, I'm even thinking she never felt that way in the first place.
I feel bad about thinking such things, but I can't help it. I tried talking to Sya about it, but I just can't bring myself to talking about it.
Finally Ingrid graduated! She now has a degree in biology. She's so proud of it, and I can't blame her, she worked really hard to get it. I got a promotion at work. I'm hoping everything will change now.
I'm positive about it. I have the impression she's at least trying to spend more time with me.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Ingrid. I sure do hope that things get better for Marcus soon. He sounds lonely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope Ingrid is able to lavish a little attention on Marcus now that's she's graduated - poor guy!

    ReplyDelete