The de Leeuw Family
(Larissa de Leeuw is 67, Berend Lillig is 65, Fen Mishoen is 63, Harry Wagtmans is 56, Mairi Wagtmans is 55, Yin Mokara is 50, Kenneth Warner is 29, Julie Warner is and Camille Wagtmans is 3 months)
We were a little bit worried about Brent's reaction about not longer being the only child, but he has been great with his sister. When Elisa or I are holding Ellen he always asks if he can play with her.
Sometimes she cries at night, but he's never woken up by it, so that's a good thing. He hates the dirty diapers though, but let's be honest who doesn't?
We do try to make sure he feels loved, and that he's still important to us.
But we also want to be sure that he knows that we feel the same way about Ellen, and that we love her as much as we love him.
Elisa makes time to help him with his homework everyday. It's not much yet, but we want to be sure he gets it done.
And I make sure to be at home every night to read him a story before bed.
When he started school, we hoped he'd make some friends, especially since he's rather shy, and he seems to have found a good friend in Marcus Zang.
Marcus is the same age as Brent and he comes home with him quite a lot.
Lawrence that they would take Julie to go horsebackriding, and we tought it would be nice for Brent as well. So I met with Kenneth to go to the equestrian centre together for an initiation.
- I'm not 100% happy with the make over of the house, but it's already the second one I did, since I wasn't happy with the first one either ... Anyway I decided to go with it and we'll see in time what I'll do with it. It has room for more kids, which was what I was going for.
- The update is a bit of a mix, and I don't like it that much, but I got everything told I wanted to tell, and that's the most important thing I guess :)
- Yes, I moved Berend and Larissa to yet another place! I don't know what's wrong with me, but I got tired of their old place, even though they spend half the time in the Ardens, but still I wanted them somewhere else, and now they have a garden, which I always like!
- I wanted Brent to actually ride a horse, but the posebox isn't for children. I know I need to look it up how I can make it for children, because I know it's possible, but I was too lazy for it, so I had them follow a tour instead.
- The new firm, is an idea I have been thinking about for some time now and finally executed it. Harald will still have to travel to Simmeria sometimes, for meetings and such, but at least it's not all the time, and so he work closer to home.
- It's not been mentioned in the update, but I'm pretty sure Harald and Elisa will have more children, I just don't know when exactly, maybe by the time Ellen starts school. They haven't rolled the want for a baby yet, but both their IFS' is 3, and I was planning on letting them have 3 kids, just not now.